guilty of this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CEtAmMpu0A
Well, obviously, you can't just throw white bread at it. You have to throw all the different breads at the screen. I'm sure that will work.
So this is how it's gonna be.
![]()
Literally every picture you post shows up as an error.
I don't know what I just saw
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.
Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.
Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.
Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.
Patience, it's only the first d-i liked the video, other than that my reaction is :
![]()
I wanted new maps, or perhaps even a bread hat
What Tokiw said. The first day.ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.
Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.

Although to be honest, I rather have more videos than new maps/items. I love them so much.![]()
BTW, has innocent death occurred by your hands yet, Raw?If this isn't the stupid End of the Line update promised a year and a half ago finally making an appearance, I guarantee innocent death will occur by my angry, disappointed hands.