Steam sale!

I got the Far Cry Franchise Pack and E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. EYE was an impulse purchase. It was on sale for 90% off, so for .99, I decided to give it a shot. I'm sure it will be well worth the dollar I spent.
 
I got the Far Cry Franchise Pack and E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. EYE was an impulse purchase. It was on sale for 90% off, so for .99, I decided to give it a shot. I'm sure it will be well worth the dollar I spent.

Far cry games are always good, I loved all of them so far!
 
I havent pulled the trigger on anything yet.. I already have a number of games I havent even touched yet!
 
I havent pulled the trigger on anything yet.. I already have a number of games I havent even touched yet!

That's the same issue with me, too many games that I bought but didn't play. I haven't bought a game yet and I don't think I will this summer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top