ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jun 19, 2014 #1 The original Counter Strike turns 15 years old today! Let's all wish a happy birthday to the game that is revolved around our division!
The original Counter Strike turns 15 years old today! Let's all wish a happy birthday to the game that is revolved around our division!
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jun 19, 2014 #2 ty lord for this fine game
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Jun 19, 2014 #3 Praise the valve gods
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 19, 2014 #4 Ugh, for some raisin I remember playing this game so much with my brother when I was younger...
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Jun 19, 2014 #10 wow hard to belive i've been playing that long happy birthday to the game that stole my heart so many years ago
wow hard to belive i've been playing that long happy birthday to the game that stole my heart so many years ago
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Jun 19, 2014 #11 Dang, 15 years. I'm not to keen on the future right not (yes, I don't like CS:GO), but I believe we will have several more great games for this great FPS franchise.
Dang, 15 years. I'm not to keen on the future right not (yes, I don't like CS:GO), but I believe we will have several more great games for this great FPS franchise.
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Jun 19, 2014 #12 Happy Birthday, Counter-Strike!!!!!
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Jun 19, 2014 #13 i pray to all who still play that game
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jun 20, 2014 #15 Happy birthday gaben