Notice of my activity.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
Work hours are rising from 9am to 9pm, meaning harder times for me to play, and even more stress on getting to work and getting home. Good thing is, I'm getting paid 9 bucks an hour for this.

But usually, my schedule will be preventing me from catching the bus home, and this will be an issue for my family to pick me up, so desperate times comes to desperate measures: At age 19, I will be studying and aim to pass the driving test. I already passed one, but not the other two. I hate being to grow up, but I love it at the same time. Except paying school loans, of course.

Another thing, Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U is upon me and the rest of the fans. As a competitive player, I really do plan to contribute and share as much info I can gather and manage for the sake of learning and knowing how it'll feel to win, just as going for 2nd place last time, which I did in brawl. From frames and controls, to combos and strategies, I want to stop at nothing until I get things right.

What does this mean and how will this affect my play time in tf2? My macbook is slowly crumbling and will soon perish from ever working, and I have nothing to obtain a new pc. Next year, it'll be chris's configs. The next two years, it'll be Captain Orange's configs! This means that I will have to stop being fftf captain and focus on filling gaps that will make my days go by a breeze. I really wanted to help out, but I'm apparently being pushed around, and this is common for people who are about to embark on adulthood, which explains why I wasn't able to fill yesterday when I told gerbil I'll be filling for 3 days straight, I can't fill tomorrow because I work as well. I don't know about you guys, but that pretty much hurts me when I can't be able to do what I said, because most of them feels like a promise I can't break.


I'll be honest; I'm pretty damn scared to drive, especially on highways and right next to a truck, but I still have to do it for my well being and for the =(eGO)= Community. Today, this will be my last fill as captain. However, this does not mean I will stop filling for good. I will do my best to have every server go up to 24 players, with or without a captain, on my days off.

For now, let's have fun and enjoy the day like we always do.

Cheers.

Just so you know, I'll be down at hightower first and Harvest Second. I'll be on TS3 Room 6 if you have any questions.
 
Last edited:
I'll be honest; I'm pretty damn scared to drive, especially on highways and right next to a truck

I don't get this, but understand that it is something new for you. Just take some comfort in the fact that there are people with a lot less on the ball that do it everyday. You'll be fine. Just stay off of narrow, icy roads and you won't total your car, like my 19 year old did this last winter.
 
Dont be too scared! I'm 20 living in denver and never thought this little mountain girl would ever see city lights. Its really?not so bad if you just try it. Thats how I went about it! I graduated in a class of 11 in a town with only a post office and no opportunities, but now I've seen army boot camp, the east coast, possible deployment soon, finally got my drivers license last year, and drive in crazy Denver traffic every day.
Everyone has that initial nervous feeling but take it from the shyest girl in any mountain... it gets better.
^_^

I believe in you!!
 
Thanks for all you've done vinnie, I appreciate the fills and honesty of knowing you don't have enough time. You can fill 3 days straight another time :) You are a very hip dude indeed. I can relate on the driving thing.. Maybe ill work up the courage in a year and a half.. youll be okay though!
Take care vinnie
 
Work hours are rising from 9am to 9pm, meaning harder times for me to play, and even more stress on getting to work and getting home. Good thing is, I'm getting paid 9 bucks an hour for this.

But usually, my schedule will be preventing me from catching the bus home, and this will be an issue for my family to pick me up, so desperate times comes to desperate measures: At age 19, I will be studying and aim to pass the driving test. I already passed one, but not the other two. I hate being to grow up, but I love it at the same time. Except paying school loans, of course.

Another thing, Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U is upon me and the rest of the fans. As a competitive player, I really do plan to contribute and share as much info I can gather and manage for the sake of learning and knowing how it'll feel to win, just as going for 2nd place last time, which I did in brawl. From frames and controls, to combos and strategies, I want to stop at nothing until I get things right.

What does this mean and how will this affect my play time in tf2? My macbook is slowly crumbling and will soon perish from ever working, and I have nothing to obtain a new pc. Next year, it'll be chris's configs. The next two years, it'll be Captain Orange's configs! This means that I will have to stop being fftf captain and focus on filling gaps that will make my days go by a breeze. I really wanted to help out, but I'm apparently being pushed around, and this is common for people who are about to embark on adulthood, which explains why I wasn't able to fill yesterday when I told gerbil I'll be filling for 3 days straight, I can't fill tomorrow because I work as well. I don't know about you guys, but that pretty much hurts me when I can't be able to do what I said, because most of them feels like a promise I can't break.


I'll be honest; I'm pretty damn scared to drive, especially on highways and right next to a truck, but I still have to do it for my well being and for the =(eGO)= Community. Today, this will be my last fill as captain. However, this does not mean I will stop filling for good. I will do my best to have every server go up to 24 players, with or without a captain, on my days off.

For now, let's have fun and enjoy the day like we always do.

Cheers.

Just so you know, I'll be down at hightower first and Harvest Second. I'll be on TS3 Room 6 if you have any questions.

If I see you driving around Orlando, prepare for a heart attack.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top