Survival Log: Day 1825

Meowcenaries

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,595
Today is my fifth year in this bizarre, yet welcoming community. Everyone here seems to do a strange dance during celebrations. Through my journey along this continent, this community gave me food, shelter, friends, and lots of Source Reputation. For this, I'd like to thank the academy.

Translation: Today is my fifth year in EdgeGamers. Everyone here is just so nice and likes to dance to Dubstep while playing in events. All the time I've been here, everyone has been very welcoming and eager to help and have fun at the same time. For these five long years, there have been ups, downs, rights, lefts, diagonals, and cross-dimensionals, but overall it has been a positive five years and I am looking forward for more to come with you all.

( I have come in contact with too many people to name names, and don't want anybody to get offended, therefore if you are reading this, :thumbup:)

~ meow
 
Congrats on the five years, Meow!

Can't wait to see you around for more =)
 
lays-salt-vinegar.gif
 
Today is my fifth year in this bizarre, yet welcoming community. Everyone here seems to do a strange dance during celebrations. Through my journey along this continent, this community gave me food, shelter, friends, and lots of Source Reputation. For this, I'd like to thank the academy.

Translation: Today is my fifth year in EdgeGamers. Everyone here is just so nice and likes to dance to Dubstep while playing in events. All the time I've been here, everyone has been very welcoming and eager to help and have fun at the same time. For these five long years, there have been ups, downs, rights, lefts, diagonals, and cross-dimensionals, but overall it has been a positive five years and I am looking forward for more to come with you all.

( I have come in contact with too many people to name names, and don't want anybody to get offended, therefore if you are reading this, :thumbup:)

~ meow

Simmer down.. Just got my 5th year award too ;)
 
Grats bro. We've had some good times on the CS:S servers during those years. :D
 
You really are a staple member here, Meow. Thanks for sticking around, and giving back as much as you have!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top