Tumblin's List

You can check out my thread just below yours to see if you want any of it. It's nothing really special.
 
Can you hold the Awp corticera until the 18th for me? I would like to trade for that Awp, but I get home on the 18th, sooo Yea.
 
Can you hold the Awp corticera until the 18th for me? I would like to trade for that Awp, but I get home on the 18th, sooo Yea.

Yeah,

That is my primary atm so let me know what you got!
 
I'd be willing to trade a blue case hardened for that and something else.
 
Last edited:
How about your minimum wear Orion as I see you have 3? :)
 
Last edited:
Same distance in value as the dark water...just in the other direction.
 
if theres something else than the dark water or orions u would like 2 trade with i would be more inclined to trade since the orions will stand the test of time better value wise

Same distance in value as the dark water...just in the other direction.
 
I've gotten quite a few new things. Also, I added you on Steam to talk about trades, if you want to accept it. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top