[PSC] Counter-Strike Invasion / Social 07/22/14

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
160352-counter_strike_source.jpg

Counter-Strike! Be ready for an Invasion this Tuesday July, 22 @ 6PM CT/7PM ET. Totally send the Counter Terrorists after us!

We will be having a social type of an Invasion and the only requirement is for you guys to have fun, make a new friend and hey Office will get filled in the process, Awesome right!.

Be sure to pass any and all whiskey to your newest loveable CT , Fullmetal who should he make an appearance, I hear he loves to visit the office on his Saturdays.

Event time: 6:00PM CT/ 7:00PM ET
Server: OFFICE 24/7
b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

Social Meet: Teamspeak CS:S rooms
​
 
Last edited:
Who is "Fullmetal" and why is he trying to steal my whiskey?
 
oh wait...I forgot I'm picking up an extra shift wednesday morning. Looks like I'm not going to be there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top