I'm back, what are your other two wishes?

Silligan

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
308
As you could probably tell from the title of this thread, I'm back!....maybe....Sorry all, I've been super busy, I feel really bad for randomly disappearing from the servers and forums for so long! I still barely ever get to play, and COD has made all of my skills disappear in the 2-4 times I've played since it was brought back. I just have been doing other stuff instead of gaming. If I'm free though I'll try to jump on the servers occasionally. I've been spending my nights talking to my girlfriend which makes it decently hard to game at the same time. It'll give me good excuses for dying though. So hopefully I'll catch you all around and meet some of the newbies!
 
Welcome back, Silli! Don't feel bad... It happens to all of us. Tomain and I took a leave while you were gone, too.
Good luck with the new guys! I still haven't figured them all out. :P

PS Nix is the former Honorbound and VP was bound to return. They always do. Wasn't too long ago.
Also Fullmetal left. And were you here when Goyan left?
Oh ya, and I thiiiink spax is the former aperturecake. But it was also fire at one point. Silly cake.
 
Last edited:
Welcome back silligan! And I'm not sure what you're talking about, Cross/Crash skills and killstreaks help in hat simulator ^^
 
My other two wishes?

I'd like some ice cream and another kitten, thanks.

Welcome back c;
 
My other two wishes? Well, I have a few questions. Who are you, and how much does your laptop cost?
 
PS Nix is the former Honorbound and VP was bound to return. They always do. Wasn't too long ago.
Also Fullmetal left. And were you here when Goyan left?
Oh ya, and I thiiiink spax is the former aperturecake. But it was also fire at one point. Silly cake.

Lol you forgot about Rawburt becoming Rawberri and then Rawburt again. I like the recap Raz :D
 
Lol you forgot about Rawburt becoming Rawberri and then Rawburt again. I like the recap Raz :D
Oh ya!! We were berri siblings for like 3 days. And I was very very confused by it. I actually thought he was a new member for a while!
 
Oh ya!! We were berri siblings for like 3 days. And I was very very confused by it. I actually thought he was a new member for a while!

Meh, I needed a change... I was in the OP:X division at the time, kinda felt like being Rawberry.
 
Okay, I got locked out of the forums for a couple days cause I forgot my password XD Here we are, time for responses!
 
Welcome back, Silli! Don't feel bad... It happens to all of us. Tomain and I took a leave while you were gone, too.
Good luck with the new guys! I still haven't figured them all out. :P

PS Nix is the former Honorbound and VP was bound to return. They always do. Wasn't too long ago.
Also Fullmetal left. And were you here when Goyan left?
Oh ya, and I thiiiink spax is the former aperturecake. But it was also fire at one point. Silly cake.

I was actually here when most of that happened, I only missed Fullmetal leaving, Aperturecake changing his name and VP coming back. Why would Aperture change such a perfect name?! IT HAS CAKE IN IT O_O

Welcome back silligan! And I'm not sure what you're talking about, Cross/Crash skills and killstreaks help in hat simulator ^^

I don't know what kind of freak you are, but I want whatever it is you're taking.

My other two wishes?

I'd like some ice cream and another kitten, thanks.

Welcome back c;

I can make that happen, I've got an ice cream shop across the street from me and there are a lot of stray kitties in my neighborhood.


Agreed

My other two wishes? Well, I have a few questions. Who are you, and how much does your laptop cost?

I'm Silligan, a.k.a. Target Practice (according to Gear from COD). And I believe about 1,300? It's a Macbook Pro. HATE ME FOR IT!

I wish for laptop price.

Go away! I'm not a flipping genie.

I wish for this as well.

Shouldn't we be asking Fullmetal this question?

You don't want to know what my other two wishes are.

Yes, yes I do. I'm a genie. I'm also a pathological lier.

Lol you forgot about Rawburt becoming Rawberri and then Rawburt again. I like the recap Raz :D

I CAN'T BELIEVE RAZ BETRAYED ME!!!



You're welcome everyone.
 
Silligan;2633764I'm Silligan said:
Oh, yeah. I recognized your signature.

Also, I don't hate you. I ENVY YOU.

(Remember, kids. Never get a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5150.)
 
Haha! Good to see you again, Silligan. :)

You too Kaz! Does this mean you can put in a good word for me with the crit gods as a welcome back gift?! :D

How did I betray you?? I'M SO CONFUSED!

Cause you forgot about Rawberri O_O

The world may never know.

True, the world will forever be left in the dark.

Also, I don't hate you. I ENVY YOU.

(Remember, kids. Never get a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5150.)

FINALLY! And I'll keep it in mind XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top