Hey all

retroG

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
1,010
I don't know how many of you remember me, but I'm back baby! and I'm ready to roll with all my in jokes that most of you probably won't get.
 
Now there is a name I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back!
 
I think I've seen you at least once.
Anyway, welcome back.
How much does your laptop cost?
 
I was literally thinking about you last week.

wb! Laptop Price?
 
Since you haven't changed your name 10 times like others in the division (:P), of course I remember you!
 
Feel like a noob for not knowing you but meh, not the first time.

Hope to see you in the servers c;
 
I remember you, even though you probably don't know me @_@

I forum lurked ;=;
 
who-dis_design.png
 
Hey you! Welcome back! By the way, how much did your laptop cost?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top