R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Jul 25, 2014 #1 I don't know how many of you remember me, but I'm back baby! and I'm ready to roll with all my in jokes that most of you probably won't get.
I don't know how many of you remember me, but I'm back baby! and I'm ready to roll with all my in jokes that most of you probably won't get.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jul 25, 2014 #3 Now there is a name I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back!
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jul 25, 2014 #4 Hey! I know that name too
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jul 25, 2014 #5 Hey mang wassup! Good to have ya back.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jul 25, 2014 #6 I think I've seen you at least once. Anyway, welcome back. How much does your laptop cost?
R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Jul 25, 2014 #9 Rdinator said: Not Wize! You're back! Click to expand... someone who remembers ;_; Glad to see so many familiar faces again
Rdinator said: Not Wize! You're back! Click to expand... someone who remembers ;_; Glad to see so many familiar faces again
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jul 25, 2014 #11 Hi guy I don't know! We should get to know each other because buzzbomb
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jul 25, 2014 #12 I was literally thinking about you last week. wb! Laptop Price?
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jul 25, 2014 #13 Since you haven't changed your name 10 times like others in the division P), of course I remember you!
Since you haven't changed your name 10 times like others in the division P), of course I remember you!
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jul 25, 2014 #14 Feel like a noob for not knowing you but meh, not the first time. Hope to see you in the servers c;
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 25, 2014 #15 I remember you, even though you probably don't know me @_@ I forum lurked ;=;
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jul 25, 2014 #16 dude it's been forever
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jul 25, 2014 #18 rdinator said: not wize! You're back! Click to expand... looooooooooooool +1 wize point
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Jul 25, 2014 #19 I think I know you. Welcome back! Also, laptop price?
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jul 26, 2014 #20 Hey you! Welcome back! By the way, how much did your laptop cost?