SimCity?

MadJack

Poster
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
104
Recently I have been playing SimCity which is a very good for me to play and I want to start playing some multiplayer with some of you guys! If you have an origin account, British time and SimCity then please reply back to this post!:thumbup1:
 
Simcity 4 was the last one i played, sadly it was not my thing. People loved low taxes, but i ran into debt all the time.

Its all good now because i have Spacebase DF-9 :D
 
Did they ever fix how stupid the sims were when it came to traffic congestion and traffic routing? Also, did they ever address the issue where there were not as many sims in the city as the buildings would report, causing issues with industrial and commercial buildings not having enough employees? Reddit discussed this, I believe as fudged population or called population inflation...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top