Looking for CS:GO players

CCCPofAmerica

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
1,732
Currently looking for new people/friends that play CS:GO competively. I like to play this game, and almost always play on Nuke. I am wanting to expand my views on other maps. I am currently a 1 star. Just want to find people that I can invite to matches.

Thanks

*edit* 2 star now, thanks for the adds!
 
Last edited:
I just started playing csgo a few weeks ago. I'm currently silver elite master so I'm not too far away :P feel free to add me, I'm always looking to play competitive matches with friends....I hate soloing and then being stuck with trolls :/ oh and I almost always play nuke lol
 
Add me to steam! I'm a gold nova II, and very new... Everyone wants to play the same maps, I really want to learn Overpass and Cache :-)
 
Add someone from the comp team, any of us would love to play with you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top