- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,282
I had the most fun I have had in a long time playing TF2. Great event, with great players and my favorite map. Please no V2 Mesa nights.
What's the difference between 1 and 2?
Biggest differences are the spawns (which now have even more exists) and the whole A area. Also there are lasers that will kill you as well as headcrabs spawning that will fear you. Overall not as good as the original, but it's not horrible.What's the difference between 1 and 2?
I dominated Kazoo a couple times there. And held my last one till the end of the event. Also afterwards at Harvest I dominated her again. =DIt was great!![]()
Yeahhh, I'm no long-time Mesa fanatic like some of the people still around, but I know I like the first version a LOT more.
I remember the time we had a black mesa server. It was fun.