Toodaloo for now

Jack

Famous
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
543
I'm going to taking a short break from eGO before school to get some things settled and done.

Not giving up gaming entirely, hope to see some friendly faces around still.
 
Last edited:
troy1.gif
 
Oh boy oh boy. I'll cya around bro. Hopefully for all that l4d2 swag =)
 
Actually Jack is an operative for the NSA and is going to dig a hole to North Korea and plant bread all over the country in hope of making NK a better place.....tell the truth Jack
 
Actually Jack is an operative for the NSA and is going to dig a hole to North Korea and plant bread all over the country in hope of making NK a better place.....tell the truth Jack

This must be the complete truth. Jack must confirm!
 
Of Course, I'm a double agent for the KGB trying to distribute counterfeit tomato soup into all American grocery stores. It's really made with crayons.......
 

Latest posts

Back
Top