Server locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I never noticed the servers were so far away. The lag is usually pretty low for me. I do get disconnects all the time, but that's just my computer. So if I'm in a game, and my guy suddenly stops, that's my terrible connection acting up again.
 
[quote1202917552=Aooga]** could it be that i have a brother playing dungeon runners? some gay online game**
[/quote1202917552]

Yeah, if you have multiple people using your connection at the same time you're going to get slowdown.

As for me...well the servers are only a few miles from my house so I get pretty good pings, sometimes under ten except for the convoy server.
 
If you're using wireless between your computer and the router, that could account for your high pings. Switch to a wired connection and see if that helps. Dunk was using the wireless on his d-link and got pings in the 90s. Once he switched to a wired connection, his pings immediately dropped to where mine are, 20-30.

I live in Nebraska, and I know it's closer to Texas than Penn., but electricity travels at the speed of light, meaning pings shouldn't vary by much in the continental U.S., maybe only by 25ms between the east and west coast meaning a maximum ping of around 50 between good connections.

Just my two cents.
 
damn dude where did u find this?? its OLD

btw dont post in threads older than a month please :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top