- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Or "How Bain Has Once Again Trolled Us..."
The mask Bain has given us... is a unicorn one...? I just... I... :confused1:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/251394366698467268
Heisters!
The second reward of the CRIMEFEST is ready! Here's the mask from Bain that was promised.
Please enjoy.![]()
Changelog for update 34
Update size: 14.5 MB
CRIMEFEST
Added the Peter mask from Bain, for free to all community members
General
Fixed an issue where the completion stats on Watch Dogs and Big Oil wasn't visible
Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash if the host kicked a player that was loading into the level
Fixed an issue where the heists were shown twice in the filter menu
Fixed localization issues on the Gage Shotgun Pack masks
Q: My game is crashing!
A: Are you or someone you're playing with using a mod? The mod most likely isn't compatible with the latest update. Either uninstall your mods or wait until the mod developer has updated the mod so it works with the latest update.
Enjoy everyone and don't forget to taste the rainbow...
Almir
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
The mask Bain has given us... is a unicorn one...? I just... I... :confused1:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/251394366698467268







