- Joined
- Aug 15, 2014
- Messages
- 34
Hey guys NotLevelCap here to tell you a few things:
1. I'm looking forward to being apart of =ego= for a while and so glad i could finally find a place to grow.
2. I have a Youtube that posts mainly BF4, but also some other popular games and it would be awesome for you guys to check it out and help support it.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjl7kjoNvweor7ryuVp1T2w
3. I like to Troll a lot in BF4 and right now I have a platoon going for the anti-XW (xfactors wookies) and we accept anyone and if you want to invite your friends I will make you community manager so you can recruit! The goal is to meet xfactor in a face to face battle: My wookies vs his wookies. So if your interested please join here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/2971713413535766331/
Other than that, have a good day guys and Ill see ya on the TS and in the game
1. I'm looking forward to being apart of =ego= for a while and so glad i could finally find a place to grow.
2. I have a Youtube that posts mainly BF4, but also some other popular games and it would be awesome for you guys to check it out and help support it.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjl7kjoNvweor7ryuVp1T2w
3. I like to Troll a lot in BF4 and right now I have a platoon going for the anti-XW (xfactors wookies) and we accept anyone and if you want to invite your friends I will make you community manager so you can recruit! The goal is to meet xfactor in a face to face battle: My wookies vs his wookies. So if your interested please join here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/2971713413535766331/
Other than that, have a good day guys and Ill see ya on the TS and in the game




