- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 3,705
So today marks 2 years that I've been in eGO. I started off playing in the office server on CSS. I loved it and I played at least 5 hours a day. I started playing on the jail server after that and RDK asked me about joining so I said yeah. I played in all the eGO servers anyway and I loved the people in there. I may not be the most memorable person around but there have been a few people that I remember very well and loved playing with. I'm not gonna try and list everybody because I know I'd end up leaving a few out.
I just want to say thanks to everybody out there! I played in jail most of time in eGO and I hate to see it getting no people now. I love playing with you guys and if we haven't played together, then I hope that we get a chance to. I love eGO and I hope I get to stick around for many more years!!
I just want to say thanks to everybody out there! I played in jail most of time in eGO and I hate to see it getting no people now. I love playing with you guys and if we haven't played together, then I hope that we get a chance to. I love eGO and I hope I get to stick around for many more years!!







Congrats



