happy valentines day egos

djsatan

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
2,305
!alienHappy valentines day to all egos and rember all your loved ones on this day
 
happy-valentines-day.gif
 
No, no, no. You have it all wrong. Today is not happy at all. Not at all! :(

I HATE YOU, CALCULUS.
 
You don't know how hard it is for me not to abuse my buttons and lock this.

.......ugh..........
 
Aside from the fact that today is my son's birthday (which makes it awesome), I am brimming over with cynicism about the consumerist population that buys into this greeting card/chocolate company psuedo-holiday.

 
Yeah Happy SAD (Singles Awareness Day)!

Delrio, I hope you pwned your calc exam
 
I have yet to take my exam. They have them at night for some really really really REEEEEEEEAAAALLY stupid reason.
 
[quote1203021497=notso]
Happy extreme single awareness day, more like.
[/quote1203021497]

lol, took the words out of my mouth. Happy singles awareness day.
 
haha. i really dont like Valentines Day/Single Awareness Day/whatever. since my cousin died today two years ago. OH WELL, lol


GO VALENTINES DAY! PWN THEM NOOBS! xD ahha
 
happy valentines day! if you like overpriced chocolate and being shoved in your face that you don't have that someone special ^^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top