D djsatan Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 2,305 Feb 14, 2008 #1 !alienHappy valentines day to all egos and rember all your loved ones on this day
P Purple.Huskies Forum Fiend Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 756 Feb 14, 2008 #3 Happy Valentines Day to you all.
S Sixxgunn Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,174 Feb 14, 2008 #5 Garden's my Valentine, but I love you all HVD! 6.
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Feb 14, 2008 #6 No, no, no. You have it all wrong. Today is not happy at all. Not at all! I HATE YOU, CALCULUS.
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Feb 14, 2008 #7 You don't know how hard it is for me not to abuse my buttons and lock this. .......ugh..........
M Michael Scott Forum Fiend Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 717 Feb 14, 2008 #8 Ugh..... I'll be at your event, mop... uuugh...
N notsol337 Poster Joined May 3, 2007 Messages 154 Feb 14, 2008 #10 Happy extreme single awareness day, more like.
F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Feb 14, 2008 #11 Aside from the fact that today is my son's birthday (which makes it awesome), I am brimming over with cynicism about the consumerist population that buys into this greeting card/chocolate company psuedo-holiday.
Aside from the fact that today is my son's birthday (which makes it awesome), I am brimming over with cynicism about the consumerist population that buys into this greeting card/chocolate company psuedo-holiday.
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Feb 14, 2008 #12 Indeed, happy valentines day.
N Nemo Thread Thumper Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 1,137 Feb 14, 2008 #13 Yeah Happy SAD (Singles Awareness Day)! Delrio, I hope you pwned your calc exam
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Feb 14, 2008 #14 I have yet to take my exam. They have them at night for some really really really REEEEEEEEAAAALLY stupid reason.
I have yet to take my exam. They have them at night for some really really really REEEEEEEEAAAALLY stupid reason.
I itachi98 Rookie Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 30 Feb 14, 2008 #15 [quote1203021497=notso] Happy extreme single awareness day, more like. [/quote1203021497] lol, took the words out of my mouth. Happy singles awareness day.
[quote1203021497=notso] Happy extreme single awareness day, more like. [/quote1203021497] lol, took the words out of my mouth. Happy singles awareness day.
D DrMarvin Poster Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 164 Feb 14, 2008 #16 This may be my evil side, but I am curious of Romantic's take on Valentines.....
N notsol337 Poster Joined May 3, 2007 Messages 154 Feb 14, 2008 #17 I have a calculus exam tomorrow EVERYONE WISH ME LUCK TOO I AM SO ALONE *cries*
M Munch Forum Fiend Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 612 Feb 14, 2008 #18 yay! no mop abuse!! happy valentines day peoples.
The Drifter Poster Joined May 31, 2008 Messages 164 Feb 14, 2008 #19 haha. i really dont like Valentines Day/Single Awareness Day/whatever. since my cousin died today two years ago. OH WELL, lol GO VALENTINES DAY! PWN THEM NOOBS! xD ahha
haha. i really dont like Valentines Day/Single Awareness Day/whatever. since my cousin died today two years ago. OH WELL, lol GO VALENTINES DAY! PWN THEM NOOBS! xD ahha
S SubArtic Title Not Found Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 404 Feb 14, 2008 #20 happy valentines day! if you like overpriced chocolate and being shoved in your face that you don't have that someone special ^^
happy valentines day! if you like overpriced chocolate and being shoved in your face that you don't have that someone special ^^