Razer Cortex

milkdud657

Famous
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
495
What do you guys think about it? I hope it doesn't turn into another steam look alike.

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/earlyaccess

"Razer Cortex: Deals scours the internet tirelessly to let you know of price drops, sweet deals and exciting promotions on your favorite games, so you?ll never miss out on another bargain. You can now grow your game library without ever overpaying a single cent."
And from what i've seen its also going to have much more bundled with it
 
I immediately thought it was a Steam clone, but it doesn't appear to be the case.

http://www.razersupport.com/software/cortex/ said:
What is Razer Cortex: Deals?
Razer Cortex: Deals is a price comparison engine that tracks and shows you the prices of digitally downloadable games across the top online game stores, clearly highlighting the best price for the game you want, saving you both time and money.

What stores does Razer Cortex: Deals scan?
Prices are compared for games on the following stores in the North American region:
Amazon
Gamersgate
GameStop
GOG.com
Green Man Gaming
Origin
Steam
With more to come

Why can’t I buy games on Razer Cortex: Deals?
The objective of Razer Cortex: Deals is to give you a clear and unbiased view of where to get the best price for your games.

Sounds like a very interesting tool. It could be very helpful for those who want to find the best deals. I've always stuck to Steam though, so I don't think I'd use it.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top