Server Selections [1.6 CZ Source]

indigozxmbie

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
359
I've had CS 1.6 for roughly 6+ years. When I started playing on it there was so many different modded servers. From standard to BF2 and Goldeneye mods. I took a few year break and came back for CSS and ended up playing 1.6, CZ, CSS. Is it me or are the server selections down?
a few years ago I had, for every game, a 50+ server list of places I loved to go and play. All of them were different in there own way. What happened to the selection?
 
I've had CS 1.6 for roughly 6+ years. When I started playing on it there was so many different modded servers. From standard to BF2 and Goldeneye mods. I took a few year break and came back for CSS and ended up playing 1.6, CZ, CSS. Is it me or are the server selections down?
a few years ago I had, for every game, a 50+ server list of places I loved to go and play. All of them were different in there own way. What happened to the selection?

Its gone, servers go empty and people stop paying to keep an empty server running.

Also add that the old games community die slowly when a new version comes out i.e. CSS community is dying slowly because people eventually buy GO and start palying that one, etc, etc.
 
Sad. I miss the old-ish days. I guess CSS and GO are the only two Counter-Strikes to continue playing then.
 
I feel you on this. I used to play a lot of n00bsalad and Can't Stop Gaming servers. They slowly died off. People just find either new servers, stop playing, or lose interest. It's the sad but unfortunate truth.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top