More eGO YouTube Videos

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
I've recently been watching our YouTube channel, and noticed we don't really have any 'How To' videos?

Like how to get Promoted, with those kind of subjects or topics pertaining to eGO.

So, with that in mind, tell me what you think you'd like to see on the YouTube channel!
 
I like this idea, actually. Although the Media Team could be very busy with other projects like the Podcast and that sort of thing.
 
The Admin Trainers are actually working on some How To admin videos! Look forward to seeing those at some point!
 
I like this idea, actually. Although the Media Team could be very busy with other projects like the Podcast and that sort of thing.

I agree it's a good idea. We've been discussing ideas for new videos over on media team. I'll be sure to add this suggestion to the list. Would love to see what other ideas people have.

Thanks Deep Sea Dog!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top