Long time no see!

assass1n_

Poster
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
173
Hey! Haven't checked out EGO in a long time even though I have so many EGO folks on my friends list!

For those who forgot, this was me! http://edgegamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/1708316

I've switch to CSGO a long time ago and am looking for a team to play with, and so I thought EGO would be one of the places where I should drop by. Was wondering if you guys are playing CSGO competitively and if I can join/try out!

Here's my ESEA and steam! I still have many on my friends list so feel free to just pm me! :D

http://play.esea.net/users/574676
https://steamcommunity.com/id/flareN1D
 
We have a competitive team currently competing in CEVO. I'll PM you on steam :)
 
hey wize , wanna play rock paper sissors for the Division Leader position ? ill give you 5 to 1 odds
 

Latest posts

Back
Top