Clan Wide Meeting 9/13/2014


clanwidemeeting2.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Join the Community Manager team and the rest of Leadership this Saturday, September 13 at 7:00 PM Eastern for our next Clan Wide Meeting.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

12:00 AM Greenwich
7:00 PM Eastern
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

As always, we will have a question and answer session at the end of the meeting.

See you there!

<hr width=75%>
If you can not attend the meeting in TeamSpeak, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us @EdgeGamers
</div>
​
 
Last edited:
Unable to attend

Damn. Was hoping to be at the next meeting. Unfortunately I will be out and about when the meeting is taking place.
 
if your talking bout the cooler master giveaway winner announced at meeting pretty sure was Conner from counter strike division

I had to step outta meeting 20 mins early so I don't have all the updates I do know thou that the battlefield division has a lot o big news and things coming out in next few weeks

keep your ears to he ground
 
Did anyone record this meeting this time? I really don't get the same feeling from twitter notes as i do hearing it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top