9th month reflection

erickablyat

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
3,210
Well, I've been in eGO for over nine months now. Funny how fast time flies by. Met many great people. Suicide rushed many times on the CS servers. Despite having participating for over a year on the servers as "The Angel of Death", I have never felt more at home than with this clan. Having helped kickstart the Gmod TTT server greatly helped with overcoming my depression, and the promotion to G back in May was like a dream come true. I can say that, in some ways, my experiences here have changed myself greatly and led me to becoming a greater person. I would mainly like to thank Drew-X, Meowcenaries, _Mega, and Maserati for helping so much when I needed to find myself, not the depressed mess I used to. eGO has changed my life, and I will be forever grateful.
 
Oh no not another Angel...SHiNji kun rescue us!

I remember when you first joined..holy crap has it been that long already. Cheers to many more events together!
 
Awwww yeah! Man, you've been an awesome friend and a very cool guy to always hang out with and to play GMod and CS:S with. Here's to so much more time in eGO and getting to make many more memories! =)
 
Congrats on the 9 months. We look forward to your one year. Thanks for all your dedication to eGO!
 
I was reading through your post and dreading the part where you inevitably would say "and now I'm leaving, so goodbye", but was glad to see it never came. Thanks for staying with us, and I'm glad you like it here so much!
 
The funny thing is, the longer you stay here the faster time flies, and the better it gets.
 
Thanks guys for all the support. Love your comment, Maserati, and can't wait until I pass the 1 year mark.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top