GIVEAWAY IS OVER
You can win the game tonight, it's very simple
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
I have 2 copies, which in turn means 2 people will win.
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
All you have to do is add me on Steam and tell me that you want Bad Rats.
OR: You can comment below and say "I want Bad Rats!"
Also, I will be doing a bigger giveaway on September 26th for my birthday!
I will choose when the giveaway ends, so spread the word around for your friends and you to win!
Good luck! :blushing:
You can win the game tonight, it's very simple
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
I have 2 copies, which in turn means 2 people will win.
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
All you have to do is add me on Steam and tell me that you want Bad Rats.
OR: You can comment below and say "I want Bad Rats!"
Also, I will be doing a bigger giveaway on September 26th for my birthday!
I will choose when the giveaway ends, so spread the word around for your friends and you to win!
Good luck! :blushing:
Last edited:





















