BF4: Fury Trailer

Only2Tosh

Poster
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
128
First of all, Thank you

Question: What do you think of it? (I know it's not perfect)
Here is the trailer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIH3966xrU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIH3966xrU[/ame]
If you cannot see the video yet, It means, It is still processing the video. Normally in
a few houres, you will be able to watch it.
The bloopers will be uploaded next week.
 
Nicely done, comrade.

And thanks for a shotout even I didn't participate in this event (uninstalled Chrina Rising and Naval Strike as I don't play any of these maps and it was just taking space on my SSD :D).

BUT we had fun on Hammerhead! So, keep up the good work! A4D
 
this is amazing ! make sure guys that you subscribe to the channel and give Tosh as many views as possible.
 
Don't worry nocte, go and have a look at the credits again! Kinda did something for ya there.!
 
At least you got in the credits Nocte. Some of us got left on the cutting room floor.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top