[quote1203300376=Monkeybits]
Here's the key: Admins are human, so there is going to be some variation. We're usually light touches at this sort of thing, ranging from those who will do nothing to, well, Officer Friendly. !lol Love ya, Officer.
What's my standard? If I wouldn't want you to teach it to my 4 year old, I'm going to warn you. If you repeat, I'm going to kick. Come back in and do it again, I'll request a ban. The only word I see on that list, as others have said, that I find objectionable is "bastard." I'm also of the "usage is everything" camp.
If you want to be safe, resort to creativity rather than profanity. You'll get more laughs with no chance of the banhammer coming down. We have players of all ages on our servers, and we take pride in providing an environment in which they can feel comfortable.
[/quote1203300376]
QFT, except I don't have a 4 year old XD
Ok guys, bastard is definitely a no, but don't say things like, "This is a huge crap team..." because that gets me ticked, I will warn, then kick.