Back around

SireRiptoid

Rookie
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
99
Well after around a year inactive I am glad to say I am back. You can find me on the CS:S de_dust2 server. I spent the last year finishing up my fire officer training and this December I will be finishing up my EMT-Paramedic license. I can't wait to get back into event nights and back to fraggin with all the players on the server.
 
Welcome back! Congrats on your training and hope to see you on the servers.
 
Ohh EMT to? My brother was an EMT for awhile. Used to love it when he makes the ambulance go weeewoooweewoo when he brings it 'round the house along with his partner to grab a bite to eat .... going off on a tangent.... Welllll glad to have ya back bud I don't really hang around dust2 because the dust does horrible stuff to my breathing so might not see you as much. Come round Office or Italy - thats where I be ats yo - gonna treat u like da guest of honor n all that shizit. Gonna roll out the red carpet and put some foxy people to welcome you into the server like Tit and Purp and Den and Kim
 

Latest posts

Back
Top