How do I seed your servers?

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
Hello, I have two quick questions..

How do I seed your servers? Every time I try to seed an empty server, I come back and I'm kicked by the robot.

How exactly does the robot work?
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qOnInTJsos[/ame]

Disclaimer: Trying again may in fact not work.
 
You can idle by just leaving your game on while in a server or using the idling tool.

The AFK Manager plugin kicks any AFK player after 18 (or so) players are in the server. It never kicks a player on an empty server.

What was the kick message you saw?
 
Last edited:
You can idle by just leaving your game on while in a server or using the idling tool.

The AFK Manager plugin kicks any AFK player after 18 (or so) players are in the server. It never kicks a player on an empty server.

What was the kick message you saw?

What Kazoo said, we fill our servers every day pretty early so often once your kicked all the servers will be full pretty soon after generally, especially if you idle FN or EG. Thanks for idling :D
 
i usually idle the higher ranks just to make sure im seeding long enough. Hightower and dustbowl tend to fill once quickplay kicks in.
 
You can idle by just leaving your game on while in a server or using the idling tool.

The AFK Manager plugin kicks any AFK player after 18 (or so) players are in the server. It never kicks a player on an empty server.

What was the kick message you saw?

20 players
 
I've idled for like 14 consecutive hours without being booted if the server never fills (which is unfortunate when that occurs).
 
ohh ok, thanks a lot.

i dont remember exactly what the message was, i just remember it saying like afk manager or something to that degree which i thought was the robot.

thanks for the help
 
ohh ok, thanks a lot.

i dont remember exactly what the message was, i just remember it saying like afk manager or something to that degree which i thought was the robot.

thanks for the help

Thank YOU for helping our servers, Ric.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top