D DarkFoxPonyShift Rookie Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 83 Oct 7, 2014 #1 After two months being offline, I'm back. And guess what today is for me? My birthday. I still have college to do, but I can now participate in TS events again, but not as much as I would like in-game.
After two months being offline, I'm back. And guess what today is for me? My birthday. I still have college to do, but I can now participate in TS events again, but not as much as I would like in-game.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 7, 2014 #2 Welcome back! And cool, it's my sister's birthday, too! Happy Birthday!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 7, 2014 #3 Welcome back and Happy Birthday! btw moved the thread here so other fellow TF2 members can see this
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Oct 7, 2014 #4 Perfect day to return! Happy birthday!
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Oct 7, 2014 #6 Welcome back! Also... Happy Birthday, Kazoo! You too, DarkFoxPonyShift.
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Oct 8, 2014 #7 How much did your laptop cost?
Angoron Poster =(e)= Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 226 Oct 8, 2014 #10 Happy B-Day man! It seems you're joining back up in a time of transition. Grab a buddy, and hold on tight!
Happy B-Day man! It seems you're joining back up in a time of transition. Grab a buddy, and hold on tight!