A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Oct 12, 2014 #1 208, about to be 209 because of this post. I only joined a month and 6 days ago. :thumbup:
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,991 Oct 12, 2014 #2 11,512 :blink:
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Oct 12, 2014 #3 Legend said: 11,512 :blink: Click to expand... :glare:
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,991 Oct 12, 2014 #4 Genesis said: :glare: Click to expand... Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long.
Genesis said: :glare: Click to expand... Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long.
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Oct 12, 2014 #5 Legend said: Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long. Click to expand... >"Six Year Recognition" >"I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long" April Fools is a little early Legend :lol:
Legend said: Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long. Click to expand... >"Six Year Recognition" >"I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long" April Fools is a little early Legend :lol:
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Oct 12, 2014 #6 739 now 740 and ya i've been around awhile less than a year thou
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Oct 12, 2014 #9 1,561 My most viewed thread has 57,954 views. So...wooo.....
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Oct 12, 2014 #10 1,370 as of this post (Which also now marks new Forum Rank: Forum Zealot
F FunkyKiller84 Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2014 Messages 255 Oct 12, 2014 #11 I think this makes like 36
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Oct 12, 2014 #14 4,185 I think that for current and ex-Leadership, you'll see they have a lot more posts than others on average.
4,185 I think that for current and ex-Leadership, you'll see they have a lot more posts than others on average.
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Oct 13, 2014 #17 750 for someone that's only been in community for almost 8 mouths i think that's alot and still not a eGO
750 for someone that's only been in community for almost 8 mouths i think that's alot and still not a eGO
R Rockloudly Active Member Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 398 Oct 13, 2014 #18 I think I'm less than 20 from 300...
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Oct 13, 2014 #19 Legend said: Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long. Click to expand... Blah, I joined six months after you did.. but have only 3,500+ post. Admit it.. you "massaged" the database didn't ya :chair: (pssst, just kidding btw)
Legend said: Haha. I've been on the forums for a little bit, not too long. Click to expand... Blah, I joined six months after you did.. but have only 3,500+ post. Admit it.. you "massaged" the database didn't ya :chair: (pssst, just kidding btw)
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Oct 13, 2014 #20 1,293 And. I just got my 1 year in June. I didn't discover the forums until November last year...