dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Oct 19, 2014 #1 http://store.steampowered.com/app/207140/ The game is a lot of fun and it is 66% off so buy it!!!
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Oct 19, 2014 #2 Ya, I find it fun when I kick dots butt every game Im the best #Champ
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Oct 19, 2014 #4 I've watched streams on this game. It's pretty cool.
SevenOh! Active Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 405 Oct 21, 2014 #6 I bought a 4 pack so if you want a copy send me a pm O;
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Oct 21, 2014 #7 SevenOh! said: I bought a 4 pack so if you want a copy send me a pm O; Click to expand... I would totally love a copy of speedrunner
SevenOh! said: I bought a 4 pack so if you want a copy send me a pm O; Click to expand... I would totally love a copy of speedrunner
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Oct 21, 2014 #8 What does this have to do with CS:S?
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Oct 21, 2014 #9 CampingCarl said: What does this have to do with CS:S? Click to expand... What do you have to do with CS?
CampingCarl said: What does this have to do with CS:S? Click to expand... What do you have to do with CS?
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Oct 21, 2014 #10 dotPHUNK said: What do you have to do with CS? Click to expand... gottem
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Oct 21, 2014 #11 dotPHUNK said: What do you have to do with CS? Click to expand... Rekt.