HI! I'm new

StarvedGarden

I made one post
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
10
Just joined the group. My name is Michael, I'm 24 and my steam name is StarvedGarden and I use that for everything. I play BF4 and I play on yalls servers allot.I just wanted a group to play with and talk to.I have skype but I guess you guys use TS3. Well add me on orgin or steam if you like and hope I get to play some games with you guys.
 
Welcome to eGO, man! Be sure to drop by the TF2 Division sometime. We'll be happy to have you. ;)
 
Mmmm fresh meat. If you are on the Shanghai server beware of my tank
 
Welcome to eGO Starved Garden be sure to come by Counter Strike Division and our CS:S Server's We Are Always Glad to Meet New Members and it's where all the Cool People Reside also be sure to jump in Team Speak some time I mostly reside in the PSC Lounge
 
Last edited:
Welcome to eGO!
When you have a chance, you should come by the CS:S servers. Just a word of warning, always join the team Meowcenaries is on if you want to survive. xD

(Also, you should check out the Gmod TTT server. It's usually filled and has a great crowd.)
 
Just joined the group. My name is Michael, I'm 24 and my steam name is StarvedGarden and I use that for everything. I play BF4 and I play on yalls servers allot.I just wanted a group to play with and talk to.I have skype but I guess you guys use TS3. Well add me on orgin or steam if you like and hope I get to play some games with you guys.

Welcome to eGO, Michael! I'm happy you've joined us and are active on our servers! I hope to catch you sometime on our servers! :)
 
Well welcome to eGO. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Just an introduction so you know me, Im Sir Nc, Nick. I'm in the CS division and hopefully, I'll see you on CSS or CSGO.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top