GEARS OF WAR 2!

I hate those trailers so much shows you nothing other then the title no gameplay or screenshots at all :(
 
Hmmm, hopefully it'll release on the computer at the same time as the boz. I didn't even bother buying the first one because I'd beaten it already (on a buddy's boz).
 
[quote1203568338=Baron Rojo]
CAnt see it dang it
[/quote1203568338]


Owned! Lol!
That's pretty sick!
 
YES YES YES!!! WOOOO!!!

My only problem is Carmine wont be in it since he got shot :(
 
I played the first one myself for the xbox 360. I was watching G4TV and the producer said that gears of War (the first one) was just to set up the basic mechanics. So, i think if they fix the fact that a random guy like me can jump in and (gears being the first xbox 360 game they played) get a chainsaw kill it will be good.
 
oh its gonna be a good game.. the trailer was kinda dumb tho. i expected game play
 
[quote1203751954=The Red Comet]
It's always the poor guy with the sense to put on a helmet, eh?
[/quote1203751954]

Yeah but he didn't have enough sense to keep his head down while trying to unjam his lancer...
 
In the end idk...I mean Gears was fun...for the first hour and then I beat it all the way through within the next 7...so I mean I'm kinda over it...plus other shooters have tied me over mainly because gears just isn't a shooter I enjoy over and over again...like I could with Far Cry or System Shock 2 because those were great shooters but I mean yeah it's fun just not my overall type of game
 
[quote1203796167=Carmine]
Yeah but he didn't have enough sense to keep his head down while trying to unjam his lancer...
[/quote1203796167]

You'd think the helmet would help stop the bullet eh? Go figure.

At least he didn't get gored by the Beserker.
 
Well helmets dont help much against super high powered alien sniper rifles apparently... But yeah it is better than getting ripped apart by the berserker like that one unlucky guy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top