Team Fortress 3?

[quote1203621093=The IRS]
get more invisibility by pickin up ammo packs.
[/quote1203621093]

That is freaking brilliant.

Or recharge at a much faster rate when out of disguise.
 
[quote1203622255=notso]
I would... not start thinking about TF3 because it won't get released until 2025.

It is Valve, after all!

Seriously, I'd... add green and yellow teams back and insert some sort of 4fort and have 64 player games >:0
[/quote1203622255]
i wouldnt say that long, tf2 i think got released 10 years after tfc, maybe less.
murderball was amazing with the green and yellow teams.
the conc grenades would make the skill maps alot more interesting
 
I would give the Sniper a High Powered Crossbow,
Small Artillery Gun for the engineer
Proximity Mines for the Demoman
Nailgun for the Scout,
and a new map where the gravity is all a skew.
 
I agree with the spy getting invisibility from ammo pickup, I was kinda mad playing on convoy for the first time and i was a spy. I ran back after being hit by a pyro and ran to a dispenser, then i got extremely mad that my clock didnt refill faster when next to a dispenser.
 
Bring everything now and everything that was taken out I'd call it TF2REAL(the other one was really a beta)
 
I love all the classes! (I noticed many people want to ban the class they like least). I think adding direct fire weapons for most classes would be good, but would definitely change the feel and dynamic of the game (it would be more like CS:S if you add an MP4, for example).

We'll have to see what they come up with when they release the new weapons. I really love the mix in the present game, though. You need most classes to counter another, rather like a game of chess. Yeah, the knight may be annoying at times, but he sure comes in handy for taking out a queen.
 
I would create a minesweeper class. It's primary weapon would be an underground land mine so the enemies won't be able to see it and the secondary would be a mine disposal kit to disarm the demo's stickies. The tertiary would be a metal detector that he/she swings around like the scout's bat. I would especially like the disposal kit because I am sick and tired of uberred demos destroying my sentries. *looks at =(eG)=™ METALGEAR!!??*
 
Engies should be able to set up sensors to create a perimeter warning system. Spies can still break through undetected, but they could at least try to help the team track the enemy's movement. The other engy ideas sounded good, like barricades. Maybe barbed wire? That could slow down the classes that can't jump over them, like 40% reduced speed, and do maybe 10 damage per second until they cross it. It'd be cool to see some more options like these where you have to sacrifice the ability to build dispensers or sg's to get them. Proximity mines for Demos, like maybe 1 or 2 at a time. On the lighter side, snipers should constantly be on fire and have to return to a dispenser every minute :-P.
 
^Great idea Guardian.

What I would do is...

1. Give the Demoman a weapon such as the pistol or the shotgun, and bring back the swirling mines or whatever we saw in the trailer.

2. Give the pyro a fighting chance against level 1 sentries XD

3. Give the spies cloak a much shorter regeneration time, and also it should be repleneshed with ammo pick-ups.
 
[quote1203638470=Zack]
2. Give the pyro a fighting chance against level 1 sentries XD
[/quote1203638470]

What the heck are you talking about? I destroy level 3 sentries as pyro all the time. I'm sure a few singed engineers can probably attest to that actually.
 
If you're a pyro and you have a good idea of where the sg is pointing at the moment you enter its range you can easily take out any lvl. It's the same thing with a heavy. Get up close and circle-strafe.
 
As long as a sentry is facing relatively away from you (90 degrees or more is good), you can circlestrafe to kill it since it turns so slowly.
 
You guys have great responses! Thanks for so many posts! I love all of your ideas. The one about the spy ammo was cool. Thanks guys =P
 
I would add a general class (officer) that could give added abilities to the players within a certain radius from his location. Like more ammo capacity, reduced damage, or faster reinforment times. Can only have one of these in effect at a time. (Limit 1 of this class per team.) Give him a pistol as sole personal weapon for defense, but allow him to call in airstrike or artillery on a recharge timer. (SLOW recharge though to make them plan their strikes carefully.)
 
I would bring back the EMP grenades for the Engineer. I miss going on offense as engineer, joining the melee, tossing an EMP grenade and watching 3 or 4 people die from the hit. Or rushing the enemy's base and using my EMPs to take out SGs.
 
I think, that the Dispenser needs to be more like that of TFC's were it could be detonated(which you can already do with any Engi building) and destroy those around it. and also acting as a proximity alert system.

Although, i think that the engineers should have there own key menu, like the voice chat keys, filled with options to build.

One col idea is to add options to the Sentry Gun, allowing it to specialise in a certain thing. ie cause it to swap out its rockets for another set of chain guns, or vica verca. Or cause it to have grenade launchers instead of rockets, or give it flame throwers.

Best thing that is going to happen though, is the upcoming swappable weapons for each class due to the completion of the class achievements.

c'mon Napalm Rocket Launcher!!!
 
I'd also give the demoman those old-school Half Life wall-mounted laser mines. (Don't recall what they were properly called.) Those would be awesome to hide in a hallway or intel room!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top