Team Fortress 3?

I think TF2 is a near perfect game... no hurry to play TF3. Plus I'd have to upgrade my computer. :(
 
Femaleversionrevised.jpg


Spectacular! !lol
 
You know, it might be interesting (and it might suck) to have a system whereby players could purchase an additional loadout item at the beginning of each round. That way, you know that every player has a certain loadout, but there's that unknown variable each time ... (engineer with hidden underground mines, for instance, or a mine detector that disarms them - each would counteract the other, of course)
 
AirElement -

The pyro is still a dude, dude.

Oh, and I'd bring back grenades for the weaker classes, i.e. scout, and maybe engineer. That way they could stand half a chance against the big boys.
 
I think the game is very balanced, thier seems to be a very good counter for everything else in the game, except maybe the sniper, which could be the scout and definatly a spy. With the game balance in mind, I think as players progress on conquer maps, I'd like to see it where the defense is darn near impenetrable, however once penetrated offenese gets a reward to help with the next step of a slightly more impenatrable defense, and capture points should be touch to cap at this point, since penetrating a defense would be that much harder.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top