- Joined
- Oct 23, 2014
- Messages
- 10
Hey guys it's StarvedGarden, I wanted to ask is Edge gaming going to be doing anything for this game? I didn't know where to post this but I thought here might be good.
I'm really into the DA games and I'm really excited about this one. So who else is pumped and would anybody like to get together for launch on TS3 play some of the story jump into some coop. Hit me up if you do. Also I go by StarvedGarden on everything I mean my steam name is StarvedGArden Orgin Account is also StarvedGarden, skype, TS3, you name it I'm called it.
I'm really into the DA games and I'm really excited about this one. So who else is pumped and would anybody like to get together for launch on TS3 play some of the story jump into some coop. Hit me up if you do. Also I go by StarvedGarden on everything I mean my steam name is StarvedGArden Orgin Account is also StarvedGarden, skype, TS3, you name it I'm called it.




