Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Nov 1, 2014 #1 DOMINATION THREAD Post your screenshots here. Do not make multiple posts for multiple dominations, edit your original post. All other posts will be removed, for discussion and rules, post here. CLICK ME! Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
DOMINATION THREAD Post your screenshots here. Do not make multiple posts for multiple dominations, edit your original post. All other posts will be removed, for discussion and rules, post here. CLICK ME!
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Nov 1, 2014 #4 Current Points: 58 30 Picture limit, second post has remaining screens This is IP. See second post for remaining pictures. Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
Current Points: 58 30 Picture limit, second post has remaining screens This is IP. See second post for remaining pictures.
C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Nov 10, 2014 #10 Insomnia Princess said: Oh yeaaaaahhhhh! It's on. Bring it, yo! Click to expand... Challenge accepted, little missy. (I'm not seriously entering; I just wanted to taunt IP)
Insomnia Princess said: Oh yeaaaaahhhhh! It's on. Bring it, yo! Click to expand... Challenge accepted, little missy. (I'm not seriously entering; I just wanted to taunt IP)
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Nov 29, 2014 #12 Post #2...58 Points
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 1, 2014 #13 This is now closed! Thanks to all who participated. I'll be posting results soon!