I loved being able to get into cars and shoot out the side windows as a passenger,loved the gas nades and ziplines ..And would hope to see in the future an explanation of why the police are militarized. And I hope that they have some regular conquest style map game play. So, things I would like to see.. Firstly, a Game that works and doesn't have excuses like Netcode as the main excuse of why a company sold a game full of defective game play. Secondly, more gadgets. Thirdly, the ability to customize camouflage on the avatar. Fourthly, a longer and more in-depth single player mode. Fifthly, the ability to enter and utilize more buildings in the city scape. Either via levolution or the ability to grapnel/zipline to other building areas ie; balconies roof tops etc. etc.. and I would love to see the crossbow return/.. those are my thoughts.
PS...the ability to sue a pistol while using ballistic shield .