Thanks!

ShreksSwamp

Active Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
314
Hey guys you may not know me, because I don't get out of DoD:S much. I just came by to thank two awesome admins who where on early this morning at about 12:30. I was trying to figure out how to go about some admin stuff, and everyone in my division was away or asleep so I dropped into one of your TS rooms. The two admins, whoever you may have been, (I forgot :laugh: ) are awesome and where very willing to help. Needles to say I very much appreciated the help. You all seem like a great bunch of guys and gals here in the CS division. I'm hoping to get CS:GO during the steam winter sale so I will see you awesome people then. Happy gaming in the meantime cya!!! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top