Men vs. Women scrim time and date.

Michael Scott

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
717
Hey guys. As you may know, we're going to be having our very first Men vs. Women scrim Friday February 29th! Hosted by NurseLucy! This game will be just like our Sunday scrim. You guys know the rules.

What I would like for the women to do is to post here and tell me what time they can be on that day. :)
 
I have to work till 4 pm then drive back for 1 hour. Then eat, so I can be on at 6 pm, GMT+1.
EST = GMT-5. So I guess I can be there at 12 pm- 4pm.
 
If this gets scheduled when I'm in class, I may have to kill someone.

I get back from class at 3pm PST.
 
It would be best if it could be after 8pm CST, but not later than 10CST which is after kid #1 goes to bed, but before my pregnant butt gets too tired. I bet Nuedar would watch our daughter if it was earlier though. If it ends much later than 11CST I will turn into a pumpkin or at least not be worth much to anyone as I run around like a chicken with my head cut off.
 



I won't be ablew to participate like I would like to because I still do not have a computer for me to play on. And the computer I use to update with everyone is not mine. So I can't just simply install. But I wish the best of luck to all, hope the game goes great and maybe I will participate in the future, if I ever get the chance too.

My computer= extremely pathetic. !sad​
 
Yes, I knew she couldn't do it. If there's no NurseLucy in the game, it simply will not be any fun. :(

Michael Scott, don't fail me again!
 
Lucy, simply just find someone with the game that you know, or.......buy a new computer ;)
 
We need rich members to buy our starting out members nice rigs. And they can buy me a nicer rig, too.
 
i have confirmation from Hera, Blackestsoul,Naad, Me, Konkon,shadeaux827, on definite involvement. Possibly Destroyer [baby]. There are 11 women who could make this happen still...
 
11 on 11 sounds small, but a scrim is a scrim and they're all fun. Besides, the chances I'll be on the boys team seem pretty low since about 30 people signed up...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top