Tomain+Radberri pics

Razberri

Famous
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
520
I know I'm a little late in posting these since we got married on Oct 26, but oh well :P Here are some wedding/baby pics for you guys!


This one is when I was goofing off while getting ready teehee


During the ceremony with my sister, Anzberri as the maid of honor and her boyfriend/Tomain's best friend officiating.




Left to right, Tomain, my grandpa Van, mom Hope, (I'm the one in white :P) and Anz


Sis's bf Alex, Anz, m, Tomain, a friend from Tomain's unit, and the Best man Clay (other best friend)


Tomain's parents with us :)


And our baby boy, who is swiftly kicking my butt! He will likely be named Leif Stephen and is still due March 2nd.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately! I've been staying active and trying to stay in shape, which is not easy to do when you're tired all the time! I haven't forgotten you guys at all and still plan to jump in a server from time to time.
 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
It's so awesome that we have such a nice eGO couple! I can't wait for the baby! ^_^
 
So happy for you guys! :) You looked so beautiful on your wedding day (and your sister, too). And Baby Berri is already an honorary member of eGO TF2 division. We gotta get him a logo onesie. ;)

Thanks for sharing with us and congratulations again, to the both of you.
 
Thanks everybody! It was an amazing day :-D and poor tomain could never be a teacher haha no patience for that
 
Congrats you two :) Might I suggest that Versed Von Awesome is a GREAT boy name ;)
 
I'm so excited for you three! It sounds like you folks are going to be having an eventful couple of months ahead. I wish you all the best of luck in all your current endeavors, and be sure to stop by sometime and say "hi" on our servers!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top