I know I'm a little late in posting these since we got married on Oct 26, but oh well
Here are some wedding/baby pics for you guys!

This one is when I was goofing off while getting ready teehee

During the ceremony with my sister, Anzberri as the maid of honor and her boyfriend/Tomain's best friend officiating.


Left to right, Tomain, my grandpa Van, mom Hope, (I'm the one in white
) and Anz

Sis's bf Alex, Anz, m, Tomain, a friend from Tomain's unit, and the Best man Clay (other best friend)

Tomain's parents with us

And our baby boy, who is swiftly kicking my butt! He will likely be named Leif Stephen and is still due March 2nd.
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately! I've been staying active and trying to stay in shape, which is not easy to do when you're tired all the time! I haven't forgotten you guys at all and still plan to jump in a server from time to time.
Here are some wedding/baby pics for you guys!
This one is when I was goofing off while getting ready teehee

During the ceremony with my sister, Anzberri as the maid of honor and her boyfriend/Tomain's best friend officiating.


Left to right, Tomain, my grandpa Van, mom Hope, (I'm the one in white
) and Anz
Sis's bf Alex, Anz, m, Tomain, a friend from Tomain's unit, and the Best man Clay (other best friend)

Tomain's parents with us


And our baby boy, who is swiftly kicking my butt! He will likely be named Leif Stephen and is still due March 2nd.
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately! I've been staying active and trying to stay in shape, which is not easy to do when you're tired all the time! I haven't forgotten you guys at all and still plan to jump in a server from time to time.























