Insurgency

Leviathan

Rookie
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
78
I've been playing a lot of Insurgency lately and I wanted to know how many eGO members are also enjoying the game. I personally would love to see a eGO server or a team speak room for Insurgency, Just some thoughts. Thanks in advance for your feedback. I don't have any power over this but its a start right?
 
I play. I also remember back when it was just a source mod that we had a server, but I could be wrong. It was fairly successful but that is only really because it was one of the only dedicated servers for the whole game.
 
eGO use to have an INS server and it did really good. For about 6-8 weeks, it was in the top 10 of INS servers (not counting the official ins servers). It also would be able to fill itself up. However, it just stopped doing that one day and with falling server rankings and lack of support from the community, it was pulled from eGO. But, you never know, we could support it again. Go here and submit a dropbox post and see what leadership has to say: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=852
 
Last edited:
Back
Top