R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Nov 24, 2014 #1 Well I totally missed my own eGO birthday, But I've officially been part of the crazy club for a year as of Nov 11th! Weird to think of how much has changed since then Happy gaming!
Well I totally missed my own eGO birthday, But I've officially been part of the crazy club for a year as of Nov 11th! Weird to think of how much has changed since then Happy gaming!
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Nov 24, 2014 #2 Happy eGOversary, Raz! Look forward to another with you.
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Nov 24, 2014 #3 Wait..what? Only a year? I was sure you had been with us longer! :confused1: Here's to another good year!:thumbup1:
Wait..what? Only a year? I was sure you had been with us longer! :confused1: Here's to another good year!:thumbup1: