N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Feb 26, 2008 #1 You have to try this... http://www.coolarcade.org/play/526/metalocalypse-deth-toll.html At this moment 59 combos in medium...
You have to try this... http://www.coolarcade.org/play/526/metalocalypse-deth-toll.html At this moment 59 combos in medium...
L lillGIL Poster Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 143 Feb 26, 2008 #2 i was terrible... got 26 combos in medium
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Feb 26, 2008 #3 Lol, it's hard.. GHIII ftw, though.
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 27, 2008 #4 I can't quite get the timing right, it's the look of the notes and stuff.
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Feb 27, 2008 #5 It's actually harder to do that left-handed...
V Vipers_Venom Active Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 374 Feb 27, 2008 #6 Yeah, I have a gaming keyboard with the default keys set up nice on the left side, but I had a hard time using just my left hand. I ended up using the regular keyboard section with two hands before I started doing good.
Yeah, I have a gaming keyboard with the default keys set up nice on the left side, but I had a hard time using just my left hand. I ended up using the regular keyboard section with two hands before I started doing good.
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 27, 2008 #7 Meh, I found it fine with the left hand, considering I'm a Guitar Hero player.
A-Team Forum Fiend Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 659 Feb 27, 2008 #8 baron loves anything metapocallypse
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 27, 2008 #9 Yeah metalocalypse is brutally metal.
C Carne EGO Zealot Joined Nov 2, 2007 Messages 1,607 Jul 15, 2008 #12 How do I even press the colors? EDIT: Oh man, this thread is old -.-