PSA FOR THOSE WHO KNOW Mason54

Said it before win the gmod, so I will say it here (yes I quoted it)

Ok, so your probably waiting for a response, so I will give one:

I will confirm the my account was hijacked, and had its name changed. What kinda gave it wawa u was when I was on mobile and was "in game" for CS:GO. I was like"ah hell this". I went on my computer changed the pass and contacted steam. While it should be fixed, I have no promises.. I'm still working with steam on itthey took my AWP redline *cries*. While no major damage was done, I did lose a lot of trust points with myself and you guys. I hope the threat was removed off my computer after a virus scan, but until I can confirm this, please be cautious. This was a awake up call for me on what people are willing to do. What I then saw was that this person knows my email password because he authorized account use, FROM TEXAS!!! So that was changed, and I hope this will fix it.

I am going to request my admin be removed from the gmod server until further notice, so if he goes onto gmod, havoc is not caused.
best of gaming
~Mason54
i love the squiggley ~~
 
The best way to know if its a hijacker is if the message is like 'wtf? ...link....'. Another good one is by checking his profile page. If its private i do not accept, or if its an account with 1 or 2 games... i ignore them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top