Teamspeak server?

Sub.bass

Famous
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
416
Am I the only one having connection issues to it?

For the last couple of days I haven't been able to log on to it. Even made sure the address was correct.

Anyone have any ideas?
 
<18:59:55> Trying to resolve hostname ts.edge-gamers.com
<18:59:56> Trying to connect to server on ts.edge-gamers.com
<19:00:02> Failed to connect to server
 
use the IP thats how i connect with no issues

104.156.58.75
 
Tried the IP address . . . still not working . . .

Here's what my settings for it look like.
 
ts3.edge-gamers.com Copy and paste that. Run it as admin too. If not it could be a problem on the server side. Maybe a total isp block?
 
Why would it be blocked? I've tried all three of the following addresses: ts3.edge-gamers.com - ts.edge-gamers.com - 104.156.58.75

I can connect to other teamspeak servers without a problem.
 
No thoughts or ideas? Another regular on the BC2 server was telling me that it's been a week since he's been able to connect. Even reinstalled to no avail.
 
Do you and him live close by? Not saying ego blocked you but the server that host the teamspeak could of if there was a attempted DOS attack on it. When a Dos attack happens ISP bans go out which blocks the range of IP in that area. The admin might have to grab your IP and open a support ticket and ask them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top